Le Petit Bain




A few weeks ago, i'd try Le Petit Bain with some of my co-workers right after the office. 
Amazingly plaisant place, great food, sunny and warm weather. 
Such a lovely evening... 

Il y à quelques semaines j'ai testé Le Petit Bain avec quelques collègues, après le bureau. 
J'ai eu la surprise de découvrir un endroit absolument charmant, la nourriture y est délicieuse et le staff sympa même si légèrement débordé. 
Une soirée d'été ensoleillée, très agréable. 

Le petit Bain 
Port de la Gare 

75013 Paris 
















3 commentaires :

  1. Such amazing architecture and the food looks great too!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I will have to put it on my list of restaurants to eat at when I visit Paris someday!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. This looks like it was so much fun! And the food looks delish!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    RépondreSupprimer

My Instagram

Copyright © Can Soup Lover - Blog Lifestyle Belge . Designed by Rom OddThemes